WE HAVE A NEW ONLINE GIVING PLATFORM FOR YOU!
We are transitioning all Colossae congregations to a new online giving platform called Pushpay. It offers a more user-friendly experience, valuable customer support, & helps us with backend administration. Please follow the steps below to update your giving to the new platform. If you have any questions, please reach out to our bookkeeper, Katy.
THE DEADLINE FOR TRANSITIONING GIVING PLATFORMS IS October 15th!
HOW TO TRANSITION GIVING PLATFORMS
2 Quick Steps: Sign up for Pushpay & Cancel Your Clover Giving
1. SIGN UP FOR PUSHPAY
Start giving with Pushpay today! To make a one-time payment or schedule a recurring payment (monthly, weekly, etc.), click the link below.
It's simple to create an account! On the giving page, fill out your gift information - amount, gift type (one-time or recurring), & fund - then enter your phone number. You will then be able to text to give, login & edit your recurring gift, and update your account information.
2. CANCEL YOUR CLOVER GIVING
If you have a recurring gift scheduled through Clover, please follow the steps below to cancel your recurring payment:
- Once you're at the Colossae's Clover Giving Portal, click "Sign In"
- Note: Clover recently changed their giving portal, and you may need to click "forgot password" & enter the email associated with the account to login. If you can't remember which email is associated with your Clover account, call us!
- Once signed in, click "Scheduled"
- Your recurring payment should be listed - click on it to expand your options
- In the bottom right corner, click the trash can icon
- Confirm the cancellation of your gift by clicking "Stop This Payment" on the pop-up window.